Understanding the condition of assets is the only way Facility owners can stretch budget dollars to handle upgrades to their infrastructure. Flow Infrastructure has industry cutting edge technology to supply key data points to Facility owners. As owners replace infrastructure against billions of dollars of costs the question is tabled “Are we replacing the right infrastructure?”. If we replace piping that has another 40 to 50 years left, we are leaving more and more pipe that is causing catastrophic spending and damage.
Data Driven Decisions with Proven Technology
- Flow Infrastructure utilizes time tested technology from the Water, Gas, and Oil Industry to supply data driven decisions.
- Non-intrusive sensors will be placed at variable intervals and data given. For example average wall thickness and remaining life expectancy of pipes.
- Laser profiling camera systems that can give the customer the flow coefficient of the current pipe which will drive pipe capacity data.
- After rehabilitation, laser readings will be taken to validate the improvements made through installation of sensors.
Leading the Industry
- The remote non-intrusive sensor technology method is completely a new approach to our customer base, that typically makes million-dollar decisions based on a simple 2-dimensional data.
- By creating these data sensor points, it gives the customer the ability to plug in to various AI platforms.